– relaxing modern holiday villa that still retains the charms of the original over 100 years old farm building (the "living room lounge")
There are 4 twin bedrooms (plus the ability to sleep 4 extra "guests" in the living room lounge) and each pair of bedrooms has their own shower bathroom. A modern dining kitchen lets you make those ideal Mediterranean dinners to eat in the dining area or outside on the bamboo shaded patio. All of these are on 1 ground level.
Furniture and other installations have all been carefully picked to match the modern expression of the house. Much is made by local carpenters, whereas other pieces bear the definitive mark of international designers.
– specially designed wood workbench kitchen and dining area (with lovely views), ideal for making food and eating with your fellow travellers
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob, electric fan oven, dishwasher and large fridge-freezer, as well as all necessary utensils, cutlery and crockery (plus toaster, juice machine, coffee filter machine, etc).
The solid wooden dining table comfortably seats up to 10 people with views over the valley.
And if you don't want to cater for yourself, the region has plenty of good restaurants (see Restaurants in Mallorca) or we can arrange for someone to come and cook for you (with reasonable notice).
For chilly spring or autumn evenings, there's an enclosed wood burning oven to keep you warm.
Hidden away in a utility room are the extra appliances that include a washing machine, iron (plus ironing board), etc
– 4 twin bedrooms, 2 of which with walk-in en-suite shower bathrooms (plus ability to sleep 4 extra "guests" in living room lounge)
All have cotton bed linen, duvets, woollen blankets, superior quality mattresses, cotton towels, etc, plus wall lights by each bed for comfortable reading.
The rooms are naturally ventilated through high ceilings, positioning of the high windows and the specially designed blinds made from bamboo.
Living room lounge
– comfortable, unexpected and calm building with thick stone walls; a place to retreat, relax and unwind
The living room has a large pillowed settee, sofabed and a dedicated library of books; a shaded Moorish oasis, when you want to be away from the sun.
You can listen to music from good loudspeakers (the amplifier has an AUX connection) without distrurbing others. Plus, there are loudspeakers in the dining area, if you want to enjoy your music outside on the patio or by the pool. Free Wi-Fi is available to stream music or connect with the outside world.
– 2 fully tiled shower bathrooms (with toilet) with fixed and flexible shower heads easily accessible from the bedrooms
In addition to bath towels, covers are provided for the sunbed loungers.
Because Mallorca has too little water, the kitchen and shower water is recycled for watering the lemon tree and garden.
Patio and swimming pool
– wood and flag stone patio to match the natural surroundings and blue crystalline pool to match the sky
Relax in the sun on on the sunbed loungers or have a meal al-fresco at the outside table under the bamboo shading.
The swimming pool has a length of 14 metres, ranging from 1.2 m to 2 metres depth, and a separate end (50 cm depth) for children.
In accordance with our quest for using natural materials, the chlorine content in the pool is vastly reduced by a special rinsing unit which uses salt.